This is the perfect low maintenance, turnkey all-around recreation and cattle ranch. The area is known for Big Whitetail, quail, turkey, ducks and dove. The close proximity to Miller Creek Reservoir creates an optimal mix of hunting, fishing and recreation.
With the abundance of grass, water and working pens, there is also potential to earn additional income from cattle. Don’t miss out on this opportunity!
- Outstanding whitetail deer genetics, turkey, ducks, dove, quail and hogs.
- Located in Baylor and Throckmorton Counties, approximately 17 miles south of the quaint town of Seymour, TX and 9 miles east of Goree, TX.
- Brand New 2-bedroom, 1 bath single-wide trailer, fully furnished with electricity and running water.
- 4 new All Seasons combo rifle bow blinds, 11 new 600lbs All Seasons stand and fill corn slingers with hog pens.
- 2.5 hours west of Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex, 157 miles east of Lubbock, 86 miles north of Abilene, and 52 miles southwest of Wichita Falls.
- The property is all native brush except for a 58-acre wheat field ideal for attracting and holding game.
- Good set of metal pipe cattle working pens with chute.
- The ranch has paved access from FM 1608 and County Road Miller Loop West, a well-maintained all-weather road.
- Only minutes from Miller Creek Reservoir, one of the best kept fishing secrets in Texas. This lake has a surface area of more than 2200 acres.
- Municipal water line runs along FM 1608 and fronts the entire property. The ranch also has electricity.
- There are four lakes on the ranch with multiple drainages, providing plenty of water. The lakes hold water year-round.
- No oil or gas production.
- Reasonably priced at $1,104,000
Contact Joe Wilson for more information (214-784-3725).
Buyer’s Agent must be identified on first contact and must accompany buyer’s prospect on all showings to be allowed full participation. Seller’s agent must be present for showings.
Click on any of the following map images to view a larger version