The 2047 acre JM Ranch is an outstanding turnkey trophy high-fenced/low-fenced ranch located in Northeastern Knox and Foard Counties in Texas, with approximately 3 miles of North Wichita River frontage and 2.2 miles of paved FM 267 road frontage. 608 acres are under high fence and contain superior white tail and exotic game genetics. The land is known for producing trophy white tail bucks and approximately 1438 acres are low fenced offering the sportsman the best of both worlds.
The JM Ranch is conveniently located approximately 14 miles north of Gilliland, TX, just off FM 287 and is approximately 3 hours Northwest of the Dallas, Ft. Worth Metroplex.
The ranch has a well-appointed recently constructed headquarters with electricity and well water. It comes fully furnished and move-in ready.
- The Lodge – is 2,000 square feet and has a private quarters including a living area with its own kitchen, a bedroom/bathroom, a patio area and a half bath. There is also a full hunter’s kitchen.
- The House – is approximately 2700 square feet equipped with a full kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, mudroom, storage room and a concrete wrap around porch.
- Barn – 60x100 feet and has an office, restroom, 2 bedrooms, Safe Room, walk-in cooler, walk-in freezer, and game cleaning station.
- Champion Park Modular Homes – Two Modular Homes are part of the headquarters. Each include two bedrooms, two bathrooms and two patios.
- Bunk House – The Bunk House has seven bunks, a bathroom with shower, kitchen area and patio area.
Much of the land is rolling with scattered cedar and mesquite tree cover. There are many varieties of browse for deer. Excellent native grasses include little bluestem, side oats, tabosa, silver bluestem, blue grama, harry grama, buffalo and switch grass.
Most of the ranch is a strong red sandy loam soil … the best. The roads and fences are good and there are many senderos. Food plots round out this productive ecosystem.
Wildlife on the ranch include trophy wildlife genetics up to 200+ inch whitetail bucks and exotics in the high fence. High fence animal list include Axis (20 bucks, 15 doe), Fallow (6 doe, 3 fawns), Aoudad (10 rams, 20 ewes), Whitetail (30 doe, 35 bucks ... 4 of the bucks are 200+" typical whitetail breeders), Blackbuck (5 bucks, 8 doe).
The following equipment will remain with the ranch:
- Eleven (11) 6ft x 8ft blinds (various brands and heights)
- Four (4) 2100 lb. HB protein feeders
- Thirteen (13) 1000 lb. HB stand and Fill corn slingers
- 1500 lb. protein feeder
- 2000 lb. protein feeder
- 2 sets of cattle working pens
One 200 yard shooting range with steel bench and one 300-500 yard shooting range with steel benches. Two auto skeet throwers.
All sellers’ minerals shall convey with sale. We believe this to be approximately 25%. No oil or gas production or active leases.
All seller’s wind rights shall convey with sale, which is 100% on 752 acres and 25% on 1296 acres.
This ranch has it all … high fence, low fence, river frontage and large, well-appointed headquarters. You can hunt and fish this property year-round. Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to have your own beautiful trophy game ranch.
Contact: Joe Wilson (214-784-3725)
Buyer’s Agent must be identified on first contact and must accompany buying prospect on all showings to be allowed full participation. Seller’s agent must be present for showings.