Dutch Creek Ranch is located in Baylor County, approximately 14 miles south of the quaint town of Seymour, Texas.
It is approximately two hours west of Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex, 157 miles east of Lubbock, 86 miles north of Abilene and 52 miles southwest of Wichita Falls.
The ranch has excellent access from County Roads 465 and 453, which are both county maintained all-weather roads.
- Outstanding whitetail deer genetics, turkey, ducks, dove, quail and hogs; and hasn’t leased for hunting in more than 10 years.
- The property is 100% brush.
- One barn
- Only three miles from Millers Creek Lake, one of the best kept fishing secrets in Texas. This lake has a surface area of more than 2200 acres.
- The Baylor County Municipal water line runs along County Road 465 and fronts the entire property. Electricity is available throughout the ranch.
- There are three ponds on the ranch with multiple drainages and creeks, providing plenty of water.
- Don’t miss this opportunity to own your own piece of Texas with superior whitetail, excellent quail hunting, turkey, and dove. The close proximity to Millers Creek Lake creates the perfect mix of fishing, hunting, and recreational opportunities